Think about it for a moment. Your time is precious it’s the one thing you can’t get back – do you want to waste it with hours of research or worse take that trip you have been dreaming of for a long time only to have it fall short of your expectation? You want the best possible chance of making it the dream trip – most people don’t have unlimited vacation days, hours of spare time to trawl through the infinite amount of information and options that frankly are not even suitable. Planning the perfect holiday, most efficient business travel or incentive trip for your team, that bucket list adventure are you going to leave it to chance? Nothing worse than spending hours of reading through online forums and reviews of hotels only to arrive at your holiday destination to find it really doesn’t match the picture you had in your mind.
You want to get the best value and have the best experience you can while creating your trip
These are the top 3 benefits of working with a great travel advisor
- Vacations planned with a good agent are better than those organized without their help
- The convenience of having an expert do the work will save you time and money
- Having someone with knowledge of travel suppliers and destinations
A fun fact taken from our partners at Virtuoso –
Interestingly, people who work with travel advisors travel more than people who don’t. You want to get it right – you may not have the opportunity for a do over.
- Love doing your own research – we can work together through this process and help you navigate and point you in the right direct
- Like the idea of organising and planning – that’s perfect if you are an organiser we can do as little or as much as you need
- Think you can do a better job yourself – with millions of dollars of travel booked and thousands of itineraries curated especially for clients do you want to take the chance?
- Think that the best deals can be found online – often what can be found on line is not always a true picture of what may be best for you – with our buying power when comparing like for like the prices are the same as shopping on line but with the benefit of your own personal assistant at no extra charge
There are so many things to consider – it can seem very overwhelming and it should be fun and easy right? That’s where we come in.
Marienne Guberina is the owner and luxury travel specialist at Design Travel Group. With over 26 years in the travel industry. She has been on all sides of the desk. An avid traveller with high expectations of how clients should be treated. Marienne has extensive experience as a leader in her field, she has spent years training other travel consultants on providing exceptional customer service. She has had an international posting as a business improvement manager for one of the biggest global travel agencies working abroad along with being part of the support team that fixed issues that clients were experiencing while on their travels. She is passionate about travel – especially leisure travel, helping her clients recharge, reconnect and experience new adventures.
She believes that when it comes to travel luxury means different things to different people for some it’s the most amazing hotel and a Michelin star restaurant, flying up the front of the plane or in a private jet, for others it’s just being able to take time out for themselves and meditate and those that just want the opportunity to have an authentic experience and get off the beaten track. She still loves to receive new enquiries and works very closely with clients coming up with something special for them. Much of her time is spent travelling, seeking out what is new in the industry and maintaining her global connections – all to make her customers experience fantastic.